*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

Nice

Pretty cool, just the perfect amount of delay/chorus it sounds like on the lead

Chronamut responds:

yup - I spend a lot of time getting the itty bittys perfect :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Spk*) - Lulz Soulja Boy Lulz Spk*) - Lulz Soulja Boy Lulz

Oh man

You are going to get the bigest record deal, and all the bitches and hoes and malt liquor you can get for free dawg.

~Land of Nature~ [WIP]RMX ~Land of Nature~ [WIP]RMX

Good

Pretty Good! Too bad i stoped working on it but that just means you win blackman..haha hope you finish it unlike me.

{dj-N} Tears In My Eyes [Full] {dj-N} Tears In My Eyes [Full]

Pretty nice!
I like the lead synth alot. Good stuff, I will be shure to check your stuff out often.

+*+(Pretty Green Eyes DEMO)+*+ +*+(Pretty Green Eyes DEMO)+*+

Hey ShawnY :P

Dont know why I didnt review this when you linked me to it while back but here I am now lol

I like the piano melodie you got going and the pad (or strings) cant tell my ears are dead today. It all works pretty well with eachother.

I dont find the vocals AS bad as everyone says but, you can try little vst effect tricks or so with them, hard since I think they are already processed acapellas :(

And here is a nice pic of me I took JUST for this review XD
i21.photobucket(DOT)com/albums/b264/s hadow143/P2040092.jpg

Feral-Fox

oh and yeah thats my feet Lol

Chronamut responds:

that is one sexy record :P

and ya the vocals are already preprocessed..

nice feet lol :P

thanks for the review pookie head! :P

-shawn-

Dreaming of You &amp;lt;(^^,)&amp;gt; Dreaming of You <(^^,)>

Not bad!

Really nice idea and everything. You should fix the clipping though.

Just a little tip.
A lot of the sounds are way to loud in level (passing 0 db) making it a bit noizy.

Other than that good job :)

Sp1r1T responds:

hmm... Maybe when I tried levelling out the sounds I went just over. Because Before I did that I made sure everything was dead on 0 db :P

Sonic 2 - Aquatic Ruins Sonic 2 - Aquatic Ruins

YAY

First to review ^.^ its pretty good and gets 5/5 10/10 this is a balls to the wall, streght forward, take no shit review! ....wtf lol

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

lol Cutting the shit and showing some balls, eh Fox?

Fox- HappyCore Trance Fox- HappyCore Trance

Hmm

Thanks for that most courteous review a few weeks back, but anyways. This track would have been better of it was not 200 simple vipzone hooks and standard 4/4 dance beat. Learn to make your own melodies or at least change the structures of the vipzone melodies, it would be a good learning experience, and people can hear your style, and not somone elses pre done midi hooks.

Also this is not at all happycore or what ever, referring to happy hardcore mabey? But its still not at all it.

Jala-Fox responds:

yea i know i suck

Come On Party Come On Party

Nice

Pretty cool. Told ya on msn how it was lol. I like it and you need to continue doing more like this. As the other review above, there needed to be and ending. But look at my stuff, i never seem to start or end :p

Keep it up,
~Feral-Fox~

DjEagle responds:

I always start out good, but never can get a good ending lol. But thanks alot for the review man cya around.

{The Sewers} {The Sewers}

wow

Can see why your taking a break, This must have taken all your energy :p This is so sexy. Very very nice and very well eqed. Very talented man, keep this up after you return. Its all too perfect.

~Feral-Fox~

cornandbeans responds:

I actually thought the EQ needed a bit more work... :| Course I tend to like things less when I go over them enough times. :P

It was kinda a breakthrough for me, especially the synths. Thanks for the kind words. :)

~cornandbeans